Thank you for your recent purchase of a digital product from Emmaus Road Publishing!
Customers receive a receipt with a download link(s) immediately upon exiting the shopping cart, and registered customers can also view previous orders in their account pages. We recommend you save a copy of your receipt and save your confirmation email for future reference.
We allow you to download the product to as many devices as you own, but we expect that you will not share them with anyone else. Your purchase is for your personal use.
Please download your product(s) at your earliest convenience.
If you have any difficulties is downloading or opening your files, contact us as soon as possible at: email@example.com
For an audiobook, we offer individual file downloads for each chapter. This keeps each download smaller which prevents download errors and allows you to download in smaller batches.
All audiobook files are in mp3 format.
Customers not familiar with downloading audio files for playing audiobooks on PCs and mp3 players may find the following helpful. There are many helpful video tutorials on the web as well which can be found readily on your preferred search engine.
On your order confirmation page, in your order confirmation email, or in the Downloads section of your Account page, click on the link for the desired product and file format to start your download.
When asked whether to open or save the file, click save and choose to save to your desktop or other preferred destination.
In the end, you will compile all the files within a folder which you should name the same as the book’s title.
If your default media player is Quicktime or Windows Media Player, the file will automatically open if you double click on it.
In order to get the entire audiobook download into either player, you will need to select all files, and drag and drop them to create a playlist.
A method to transfer files to iTunes:
1. Open the iTunes Application
2. Click the File menu, select Add Folder to Library. Find the folder containing your mp3 files, select this folder and then hit enter. As you do this, take note of the number of files and how they are named, as you will be looking for them in another step.
3. In ‘Library’, you will find the files you just added.
4. Now click on the ‘File’ menu and select ‘Get Info’. A pop up window will display and ask you if you are sure you want to edit information for multiple files. Click Yes.
5. Next, click on the ‘Options’ tab.
6. Look for ‘Media Kind’, and click on the arrow that reads ‘Music’. A drop down menu will show up. Select Audiobook and click ok.
7. Find the Books icon on the left hand menu of the iTunes application to listen to your audio book.
Ebooks are available in two formats: MOBI is the proprietary Kindle Format and EPUB will work with most other ebook readers.
For more information about putting your mobi File on your Kindle, we recommend this article: https://www.lifewire.com/load-non-amazon-books-kindle-1616647
To load your epub onto an iPad, we recommend this article: https://www.cultofmac.com/254741/how-to-add-epub-books-to-your-ipad-without-itunes-ios-tips/
To load your epub onto a Kobo, we recommend this article: https://www.kobo.com/help/en-US/article/3174/adding-books-to-your-kobo-ereader
To load your epub onto a Nook, we recommend this article: https://www.epubor.com/transfer-downloaded-ebooks-from-computer-to-nook-tablet.html
Enjoy your digital product!