Become a supporter and receive your FREE Scott Hahn CD
An encounter with Sacred Scripture is an encounter with Christ. It is the Word of God, “living and active,” showing us God’s plan in history and his plan for our lives today. When read in light of the Church’s Tradition, there is no surer guide for our walk with God. But today, decades after the Second Vatican Council called for a renewal in Catholic Scripture study, millions of Catholics know very little of the treasures of God’s Word.
Millions more have been influenced by the poor Scripture scholarship that has marked much of the past 50 years.
The St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology is dedicated to changing that.
Founded in 2002 by Dr. Scott and Kimberly Hahn, the St. Paul Center promotes the rediscovery of God’s Word in every aspect of the Church’s life—teaching, preaching, evangelizing, and studying.
Our supporters include:
- Bishops, who ask us to train people in their diocese to lead our parish-based Bible study program, Journey Through Scripture;
- Priests & Deacons who rely on our homily helps and scholarly resources;
- Professors who refer their students and seminarians to our online resource library;
- Missionaries from every continent who use our online courses in biblical theology to catechize and evangelize;
- Parents who have teenagers coming to know and love Scripture for the first time through our textbook, Understanding the Scriptures;
- Protestants who are reading my books and the books written by other St. Paul Center Fellows, discovering the fullness of truth in the Church’s teachings;
- And ordinary, faithful Catholics who are encountering the many treasures God has for us in his Word.
Become a supporter and receive your free Scott Hahn CD by:
- Safe and secure giving online
- Sending a check to: The St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology; 2228 Sunset Blvd, Suite 2A; Steubenville, Ohio 43952
- Making a planned gift
The St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit research and educational institute. That means your gifts and donations are tax-deductible. Note: if you are making a donation and would like to receive Breaking the Bread at your home or office, please send us your regular mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org.